Our helpline is staffed round-the-clock (24/7). Call anytime to speak with trained staff or volunteers.
Everyone who answers the phone has participated in our comprehensive training and is here to listen to your concerns and to support you in ways that make sense for your particular situation.
- Not sure if you are being abused?
- Confused regarding your relationship?
- Need someone to talk to about a recent incident?
- Concerned about someone else?
- Serving in a professional role and need assistance regarding a client?
We are here for you 24/7.
Don’t hesitate to call for any reason.
Have you worked with a New Hope Midcoast advocate recently?
We want to hear about it!
NHM has a specialized advocate embedded at Child Protective Services, a facet of the Department of Health and Human Services.